Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Curated Cryptocurrency Charts
In addition to automated chart patterns, altFINS’ analysts conduct technical chart analyses of top 30 cryptocurrencies by market cap.
We call these Curated Charts.
The analysis is simple (therein lies the beauty of it) and consistent. It follows the key concepts of Technical Analysis (TA):
1) Trend – altFINS uses a proprietary trend scoring system to assess the trend direction and strength.
2) Momentum – using MACD crossovers and RSI indicator, we determine bullish or bearish momentum
3) Volume – using OBV (On Balance Volume) indicator, we analyze the demand vs. supply market dynamics
4) Patterns – we detect price patterns that provide clues about investor psychology and support/resistance levels
5) Support and Resistance – we establish clear horizontal support and resistance zones, which become key trading levels (Buy Support, Sell Resistance)
Traders can use Curated Cryptocurrency Charts to
1) learn application of the basic principles of TA
2) as building blocks for their trading
We emphasize “building blocks” because our analysis provides a general framework and trade setups. But the final execution is up to each trader’s decision depending on style (trend vs. swing), frequency of trades, risk tolerance, and overall market sentiment assessment.
Here’s where you can find Curated Charts: