Why use altFINS?
altFINS is a tool for active crypto traders and investors (HODLers).
- Makes you more efficient by enabling you to monitor your coin positions and trade across multiple exchanges
- Find trading ideas and create your own trading signals
- Learn trading using technical analysis
- Saves you time with scanning the crypto exchanges for trading ideas
How do we do it?
altFINS ingests real-time price and volume data from 18 top tier crypto exchanges, selected for their data transparency and trade volumes. It then calculates technical indicators commonly used by traders to identify trends in cryptocurrency prices including SMA, EMA, MACD, RSI, OBV, Bollinger bands, Ultimate oscillator, Stockastic, etc. altFINS platform calculates these indicators across 7 time intervals (1m, 5m, 15m, 1h, 4h, 12h, 1d).
Moreover, the platform automatically detects and flags certain trading patterns (wedges, triangles, head and shoulders, etc.).
Main components of the system:
- Dashboard – quick performance summary of your portfolio (or watchlist), trade signals and Twitter news just for your portfolio (or watchlist)
- Screener – create and save your custom filters
- Patterns – find assets with tradable price patterns (rising wedge, head-n-shoulders, etc.)
- Charting – quickly review your scan results with grid charts (6 per page)
- Alerts – create custom alerts for your filters and portfolio (or watchlist) of coins
- Twitter news – Tweets posted by the crypto projects’ management teams
- Portfolio and watchlist – ability to track your coin positions, performance, and Twitter news
- Trading – trade across multiple exchanges from a single point
Example trade signals. Using altFINS, you can find crypto assets that:
- are in a strong uptrend or downtrend
- are oversold or overbought
- are developing or breaking out of their technical price patterns (wedges, triangles, head and shoulders, support and resistance)
- have experienced SMA or EMA crossovers (bullish or bearish)