Partner with altFINS
altFINS is a truly unique tool for crypto traders to find profitable trading ideas. From our Automated Chart Pattern Recognition, through Curated Charts and market Screener, to News and Events, altFINS is a highly differentiated crypto analytics platform.
How does it work?
Share your link on social media, blogs, and websites.
Get 20% lifetime recurring commissions for every payment your affiliates make.
Become an affiliate
Who can become an affiliate?
- Anyone. You don’t have to run a blog or website. You don’t even have to be a user or subscriber at altFINS, though it helps if you understand the platform’s value proposition.
How do I invite new users?
- Sign up for an affiliate account (instant approval) and generate a affiliate link. Share your unique affiliate link with your friends, family, blog readers, etc.
Are there any joining fees?
- No, it’s completely free to join and you won’t pay any fees. In fact, you’ll have a chance to earn fees.
How will the Affiliate earnings be paid?
- Affiliate earnings are paid via PayPal.
When are earnings paid out?
- On the first Monday of each month. Minimum earnings for payout must reach $25.
For how long will I earn the recurring subscription fees?
- For as long as the affiliated subscriber remains a paying customer.
- For monthly subscription plans, affiliates are paid each month a 20% commission as long as the subscriber continues to pay.
- For annual subscription plans, affiliates are paid each year a 20% commission, upfront in a lump sum after the payment goes through.
How long is your cookie life?
- We use 30 day cookie expiration. However, if you refer a user that creates even a free registration account with altFINS, you will get credit for his subscription payment no matter when it happens (even after the 30 day cookie expiration). We assign that user to your affiliate account and you will earn a recurring commission (20%) for the lifetime of that paying customer.
How much can I earn?
- There’s no cap on earnings. You earn 20% of all subscription payments made by your affiliates.