Scan Analyze and Trade altcoins across exchanges
What to do in crypto messy market?
Hence, we are overdue for a relief rally.
Best investment in any kind of market is your knowledge…please consider joining our community of well informed traders!
Our subscription plans are still 50% off until January 10th.
altFINS subscribers received an exclusive video covering the following topics.
1) Wait for uptrends to re-establish. You will not catch the bottom and you may need to wait for a while for trends to really make a turn, but it’s a valid strategy because trading with the trend has higher success rates.
2) Wait for a bounce to indicate we found a support,at least temporarily. Watch for momentum shift [MACD Histogram uptick – using H2]. See tutorial video.
3) Look for coins that are still trading up or already bouncing – indication of fundamental demand drivers: ATOM, LINK… [look for Price % above 0]
4) Pick places for a swing trade – either oversold or pullback in uptrend [look for RSI < 40 or even < 30 for oversold situations (see video tutorial), due for a bounce.
5) Short-Sell to hedge your risk and balance out your Buys. This is a skill that we teach in our Education course and demonstrated in videos (here and here). After a relief rally, trader could short coins that are in a Downtrend but have bounced up.
Watch Daily Videos about Crypto market Updates on altFINS YouTube channel.