Coming out of Beta on March 30
Dear crypto enthusiast!
On Tuesday, March 30, altFINS will come out of Beta and go officially live.
We have worked tirelessly to create the most advanced crypto analytical platform where users can find profitable trading ideas. We think altFINS platform is incredibly unique.
Subscriptions will allow us to continue to create tools to make your trading workflow easier and more profitable.
There will continue to be a free tier, albeit with limited access to features. See pricing here.
Here is a list of features and enhancements we’ve recently made:
- Expanded coverage of coins from 1,100 to over 1,600, including many small cap DeFi names
- Enhanced the only Automated Chart Pattern Recognition system in the crypto market
- Improved charting including “show my trades” feature, which overlays user’s trades in price charts
- Additional preset signals in our Signals Summary area
- Curated charts – brand new content area with curated technical analysis of the top 30 coins
- Events calendar – track past and upcoming events for hundreds of coins. Events include exchange listings, partnerships, mergers, mainnet or testnet launches, airdrops and AMA
- Extensive coin descriptions including product roadmaps, team members, tokenomics, governance and partner ecosystem
- Dark theme UI
- Expanded Knowledge Base
During the rest of 2021, our product roadmap also includes
- Analytics: Candlestick patterns recognition
- Analytics: Expansion of news sources beyond Twitter news
- Analytics: Fundamental data such as on-chain data, sentiment and GitHub development activity
- Analytics: Simplification of our crypto screener
- Analytics: Simplification of alert setting workflow
- Trading: Expanded list of exchange integrations for trading from 6 today to 12 by year end
- Trading: Algorithmic trading bots
- Trading: Profit and Loss (P&L) reporting
Thank you for your trust,
Founder and CEO, altFINS.com