Last year was an incredibly busy and successful for the digital assets realm. Adoption of and innovation in cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects is accelerating (DeFi, NFTs, DEX, ETH 2.0, etc.).
2020 was also a busy year for altFINS as we launched in Private Beta and onboarded thousands of users drawn to our unique analytical tools, datasets and clean UI/UX.
altFINS’ team continues to build a platform that enables investors globally to take advantage of the fast moving trends in the “Web 3.0” world.
As always, we welcome any constructive criticism and feedback on where we could improve or expand. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Among near-term (1Q 2021) enhancements are:
- Expanded coverage of coins from 1,100 currently to about 1,600, including many small cap DeFi names
- Enhancements to our Automated Chart Pattern Recognition
- Improved charting including “show my trades” feature, which overlays user’s trades in price charts
- Additional preset signals in our Signals Summary area
- Simplification of our market screener
- Curated charts – brand new content area with curated technical analysis of the top 50 coins by market cap
- Events calendar – track past and upcoming events for hundreds of coins. Events include exchange listings, partnerships, mergers, mainnet or testnet launches, airdrops and AMA
- Coin and industry newsfeed – in addition to our existing Twitter newsfeed
- Fundamental data such as on-chain data, sentiment and GitHub development trends
- Dark theme UI
During the rest of 2021, our product roadmap also includes:
- Trading: expanded list of exchange integrations for trading from 6 today to 12 by year end
- Trading: algorithmic trading bots
- Analytics: candlestick patterns recognition
- Trading: Profit and Loss (P&L) reporting
Wish you a prosperous and healthy New Year 2021!