Special Offer: Education + Premium subscription
We’re excited to announce the launch of altFINS TA Education product bundle!
Education webinars begin on Tuesday, Oct 19. See full schedule here.
We’ve listened to our users and what’s clear is that there’s a strong desire to learn technical analysis (TA) and trading strategies for cryptocurrencies.
altFINS platform offers many tools, indicators, signal types, but it can be overwhelming, especially to novice traders and investors.
So we’re putting together a series of 10 live webinars (replay available) that will teach our users how to take full advantage of the platform’s capabilities.
But we’ll do things differently.
Instead of boring theory, we’ll focus on practical use with live trade examples. Download syllabus here.
Sure, we’ll cover some theory on what’s an RSI, MACD, SMA/EMA and such. But most of our time will be spent applying these concepts and altFINS’ platform to best use.
We’ll create custom screens to find altcoins in uptrend, EMA crossovers, momentum swings, oversold or overbought, pullbacks to support levels, breakouts through resistance, chart patterns and more.
After each webinar, you’ll be able to replicate the steps and find attractive risk/reward trades on your own.
If you want to learn and are willing to find time and invest into yourself, then we cordially invite you to come along!
This Education program is perfect for you if:
- You are a novice or beginner trader, eager to get started with crypto trading
- You are looking to learn and apply basic concepts of technical analysis
- You are interested in leveraging altFINS’ platform to find attractive risk/reward trades
- Time is critical – you have an extremely busy schedule
This offer IS NOT FOR YOU if:
- You are looking for day trading, arbitrage, or scalping techniques
- You are looking for a “get rich quick” scheme
- You are not willing to invest time and money into education
Here’s an outline of the upcoming altFINS TA Education webinar series (10):
- Foundation of TA.
- Strategy: Trading moving average crossovers.
- Strategy: Pullback in Up (Down) Trend.
- Strategy: Momentum & Uptrend.
- Strategy: Oversold at Support (Overbought at Resistance).
- Strategy: Trading ranges.
- Strategy: Trading key levels (breakouts and approaches).
- Strategy: Trading chart patterns.
- Risk management.
- Margin account trading & Short selling.